360 Realty & Management offers leasing and property management for Houston, including real estate management, and residential property management for single-family homes, residential leases, and residential lots and land.
If you are interested in Houston leasing and property management, please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you soon. For other inquiries, please visit our contact page.
We value your privacy and will not share your information.
Houston is a city located within Harris County, Texas and is the largest city in the state. With a population of 2.1 million people, it is the fourth largest city in the United States. Founded in 1836 and incorporated in 1837, Houston is named after General Sam Houston, who was serving as President of the Republic of Texas at the time.
Having a widely diversified industrial base, only New York City has more Fortune 500 companies than Houston.
• Houston’s Museum District brings in more than 7 million visitors a year.
• NASA’s Mission Control Center is located in Houston.
• Brothers Augustus Chapman Allen and John Kirby Allen, real estate entrepreneurs from New York, founded Houston.
• James S. Holman served as Houston’s first mayor.
• Houston was the temporary capital of the Republic of Texas.
• In 1914 President Woodrow Wilson opened the Port of Houston.
• In 1961 NASA’s “Manned Spacecraft Center” was opened; later renamed after President Lyndon B. Johnson.
• Houston is one of the most multi-cultural cities in the state of Texas and it has over 90 languages spoken in its boundaries.
• Houston is home to numerous annual events including: Houston Greek Festival, Bayou City Art Festival, Houston Auto Show, and the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo – which is the longest running and largest, spanning the length of twenty days.