360 Realty & Management offers leasing, single-family property management and multi-family property management for Kingwood. We offer services for owners and investors, current and future tenants, and realtors and agents.
If you are interested in Kingwood leasing and property management, please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you soon. For other inquiries, please visit our contact page.
We value your privacy and will not share your information.
Kingwood is a planned community in northeast Houston, Texas that is located in both Harris and Montgomery Counties. It is the second-largest master-planned community in the 10-county area, as well as being the largest in Harris County. Kingwood has two libraries located within its limits: a branch of the Harris County Public Library system and the Kingwood Community College library.
Kingwood has over 75 miles of bike and hike trails, in addition to 500 acres of parks and preserves that are owned by the Kingwood community itself. In 2004, the city of Kingwood opened its first skate park, Kingwood Skate Park.
• Kingwood is known as the "Livable Forest."
• Kingwood was a joint venture created by King Ranch and the Friendswood Development Company in 1971.
• Kingwood was annexed by the city of Houston in 1996.
• As of 2000, Kingswood had a population of 81, 692.
• Kingwood consists of over 15,000 acres.
• Kingwood operates the Humble Independent School District, on the Harris County side and New Caney Independent School District, on the Montgomery County side.
• There are a total of six high schools, three middle schools, nine elementary schools, and four private schools.
• Two-year community college, Lone Star College-Kingwood, is located in Kingwood.