360 Realty & Management offers leasing, single-family property management and multi-family property management for Midtown, Texas. We offer services for owners and investors, current and future tenants, and realtors and agents.
If you are interested in Midtown leasing and property management, please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you soon. For other inquiries, please visit our contact page.
We value your privacy and will not share your information.
Midtown is a district located on the southwest side of Downtown Houston. As of 2009 it has a population of 5,407 residences. Midtown has been described as a “mixed-use” district, by Denny Lee of The New York Times. There are a total of 2,326 households with an average size of 1.78 people.
• Midtown is home to a neighborhood of Vietnamese Americans known as Little Saigon that was established in 1970.
• Midtown consists of what was formerly Downtown Houston’s Third and Fourth Wards.
• Midtown was formerly a primarily residential area before the 1950s.
• Midtown has a lot of banh mi restaurants.
• Midtown is home to Houston Community College’s Central Campus.
• Midtown has a total of nine public schools, including two alternative secondary schools.
• Midtown is served by the Houston Independent School District.
• Elizabeth Baldwin Park is located at 1701 Elgin Street in Midtown.
• Midtown is home to the Spec’s Wine, Spirits, & Finer Foods headquarters.
• Midtown is in Texas’ 18th congressional district and is represented by Sheila Jackson Lee.