360 Realty & Management offers leasing, single-family property management and multi-family property management for Downtown Houston. We offer services for owners and investors, current and future tenants, and realtors and agents.
If you are interested in Downtown Houston leasing and property management, please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you soon. For other inquiries, please visit our contact page.
We value your privacy and will not share your information.
About Downtown Houston
Downtown Houston is the original founding point of the city of Houston and is the largest business district in the city. It is located in Harris County and has a total population of 14,342 as of 2010. It was incorporated by Texas on June 5, 1837 and served as the temporary capital of the state.
Downtown Houston is comprised of several districts, including: the Historic District, Main Street Square, Skyline District, Sports & Convention, and the Theater District. Minute Maid Park, the Toyota Center, and the University of Houston – Downtown are all located in Downtown Houston.
• The Scanlan Building at 405 Main Street is located on the site of the first official “White Houston” of the Republic of Texas and is listed in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
• Shell Oil Company is based in Downtown Houston.
• The Consulate-General of the United Kingdom is located in Wells Fargo Plaza and the Consulate-General of Japan is located in Two Houston Center.
• Downtown Houston has 12 parks, 5 courts, 4 institutes of higher education, and the Houston Public Library.
• Downtown Houston was originally divided into six wards.
• The first skyscraper in Downtown Houston was One Shell Plaza, built in 1971.
• Mintue Maid Park, which opened in 2000 and was formerly called Enron Field, is home to the MLB Astros.
• Toyota Center, which opened in 2003, is home to the NBA Rockets and AHL Aeros.