360 Realty & Management offers leasing, single-family property management and multi-family property management for Friendswood. We offer services for owners and investors, current and future tenants, and realtors and agents.
If you are interested in Friendswood leasing and property management, please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you soon. For other inquiries, please visit our contact page.
We value your privacy and will not share your information.
Friendswood, Texas is a city located in the Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown metropolitan area and lies within Galveston and Harris counties. It was voted one of “America’s Best Places to Live” in 2007 by CNN/Money Magazine.
The city was founded by two members of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers), Frank Jacob Brown and Thomas Hadley Lewis, in 1895. It now serves as the home of the Houston area headquarters for the Quaker Society.
• Friendswood has a population of 35,805 as of 2010.
• The Friendswood Post Office is located at 310 Morningside Drive.
• Friendswood has five hospitals, two public school districts, and eight elected officials.
• Friendswood lies in the boundaries of two counties, Harris and Galveston, and is divided by Clear Creek.
• Friendswood’s school districts are rated among the best in Texas; Friendswood ISD with a rating of 4A and Clear Creek ISD with a rating of 5A.
• Friendswood has eight city parks and two county parks that offer over 200 acres of nature trails.
• The University of Houston – Clear Creek campus is located in Friendswood.