360 Realty & Management offers leasing, single-family property management and multi-family property management for Humble, Texas. We offer services for owners and investors, current and future tenants, and realtors and agents.
If you are interested in Humble leasing and property management, please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you soon. For other inquiries, please visit our contact page.
We value your privacy and will not share your information.
Humble, Texas is a city located in the Harris Count. As of 2000, the population of the city was 14,579 and it shares a zip code with Bordersville. Named after Humble Oil and Refining Company, petroleum has been the root of Humble’s economy since it was first settled around 1828.
One of the original founders, Pleasant Smith Humble established Humble Oil, which is now a part of Exxon Mobile. “Plez” Humble served as Humble’s very first justice of the peace and also opened the city’s first post office – in his very own home.
• In February of 2012, Humble City Council passed a public smoking ban.
• Houston Intercontinental Airport operates out of Humble.
• Humble is home to both The Tribune Newspaper and The Observer Newspaper.
• There are approximately 5,460 households in Humble.
• The Humble Independent School District operates three elementary schools, one middle school, and three high schools.
• Lone Star Community College System is located in Humble.
• Humble is home to the only remaining DeLorean Motor Company private factory.
• Notable residents include film producer and aviator, Howard Hughes.
• Humble’s Redstone Golf Club is site of The Shell Houston Open, an annual PGA event.
• The Humble Post Office is located at 1202 1st Street East.