360 Realty & Management offers leasing, single-family property management and multi-family property management for Richmond, Texas. We offer services for owners and investors, current and future tenants, and realtors and agents.
If you are interested in Richmond leasing and property management, please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you soon. For other inquiries, please visit our contact page.
We value your privacy and will not share your information.
Richmond, Texas is located in Fort Bend County, bordered by both Sugar Land and Rosenberg. It has population of 11,081 as of 2000. The city of Richmond has been served by may Hilmar Moore since 1949.
• Sugar Land and Rosenberg border Richmond.
• Richmond is the county seat for Fort Bend County.
• Richmond is one of the smallest cities in the area.
• Richmond was one of the original cities of the Republic of Texas.
• The Republic first incorporated Richmond in 1837.
• The Battle of Richmond took place here in 1889.
• Lamar Consolidated Independent School District operates in Richmond.
• Richmond has seven elementary schools, two middle schools, and one high school.
• George Memorial Library is located at Farm to Market Road 762.
• The Richmond Post Office is located at 5560 Farm to Market Road 1640.