360 Realty & Management offers leasing, single-family property management and multi-family property management for Katy, Texas. We offer services for owners and investors, current and future tenants, and realtors and agents.
If you are interested in Katy leasing and property management, please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you soon. For other inquiries, please visit our contact page.
We value your privacy and will not share your information.
Katy, Texas is located in inside the Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown area, in Harris, Fort Bend and Waller Counties. Incorporated in 1945, Katy is named after the Missouri-Kansas-Texas railroad, which was referred to as the “K-T Railroad”. As of 2000, the Houston suburb had a population of 11.775.
• Katy was formerly known as Cane Island.
• Katy is home to the Rice Harvest Festival on the second weekend of October every year.
• In 2009 Katy was voted “9 from 2009” by the Gadbury Group; being one of nine most notable high growth areas in the U.S.
• One of the large balloons from the DARPA Network Challenge is located in Katy Park.
• Katy is split into “Greater Katy” and “Old Katy”.
• Katy has three elementary schools, two middle schools, and one high school in the Katy Independent School District.
• Katy has three institutions of higher learning, including: Houston Community College – Northwest College, University of Houston System at Cinco Ranch, and it’s newest addition – The Bible Seminary.
• Harris County’s Mary Jo Peckham Community Center is located at 5597 Gardenia Lane, in Katy.
• Katy has had a total of thirteen mayors, including current mayor Don Elder Jr., since 1946.
• Katy has one public library, the Katy Branch of Harris County Public Library, which is located at 5414 Franz Road.