360 Realty & Management offers leasing, single-family property management and multi-family property management for Rosenberg. We offer services for owners and investors, current and future tenants, and realtors and agents.
If you are interested in Rosenberg leasing and property management, please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you soon. For other inquiries, please visit our contact page.
We value your privacy and will not share your information.
Rosenberg, Texas is a city within Fort Bend County and the Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown area. As of the 2010 census, the city reported a population of 31,676.
• Rosenberg is named after the first president of the Gulf, Colorado, & Sante Fe Railroad, Henry von Rosenberg.
• Every first weekend in May, Rosenberg hosts the Czech Fest.
• The Fort Bend County Fair is held every October in Rosenberg.
• Lamar Consolidated Independent School District operates six elementary schools with an additional four elementary schools that serve a smaller area of Rosenberg.
• Rosenberg has five middle schools and four high schools.