360 Realty & Management offers leasing, single-family property management and multi-family property management for Texas Medical Center. We offer services for owners and investors, current and future tenants, and realtors and agents.
If you are interested in Texas Medical Center leasing and property management, please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you soon. For other inquiries, please visit our contact page.
We value your privacy and will not share your information.
About The Texas Medical Center
The Texas Medical Center is located in the Greater Houston area and is the largest medical center in the world. It is comprised of fifteen hospitals, three medical schools, four nursing schools, two specialty institutions, and various schools of public health, pharmacy, and dentistry. There are a total of fifty medical institutions with a total of almost 94,000 employees.
• Texas Medical Center was established in 1945.
• They receive approximately 160,000 visitors daily.
• Texas Medical Center receives over six million annual patients.
• Texas Medical Center employs over 20,000 physicians.
• The M.D. Anderson Foundation (the largest charitable fund ever created in the state of Texas) funded the Center.
• Laurence H. Favrot Tower Apartments is operated by the Center and is housing only offered to employees, students and dependents.
• Residents of The Texas Medical Center are included in the Houston Independent School District.
• Roberts Elementary School, Ryan Middle School, and Lamar High School serve the Texas Medical Center.
• The Center has it’s own orchestra, the Texas Medical Center Orchestra.
• Houston Fire Station 33 serves the Center and is located at 7100 Fannin.
• United States Postal Service Medical Center Station serves Texas Medical Center, which is located at 7205 Almeda Road.