360 Realty & Management offers leasing, single-family property management and multi-family property management for West University. We offer services for owners and investors, current and future tenants, and realtors and agents.
If you are interested in West University leasing and property management, please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you soon. For other inquiries, please visit our contact page.
We value your privacy and will not share your information.
About West University
West University is a "bedroom community" located in the Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown area of Harris Coutny, Texas. It has the nickname of "The Neighborhood City" and has a population of 14,211 as of the 2000 U.S. Census.
• West University was ranked the fifth wealthiest location in Texas in 2011.
• The majority of streets in West University are named after national and international colleges and poets.
• West University's proper name is West University Place and is oftern shorten to West U.
• West University Place was developed in 1917 and incorporated in 1924.
• West University is home to an AT&T exchange.
• The West University Place Fire Department is located at 3800 University Boulevard.
• West University passed a ban on texting while driving in 2009.
• West University does not have it's own post office; the closest one is located at 5340 Weslayan Street in Houston.
• West University Place is located within the Houston Independent School District.
• West University is served by the Houston Community College System.
• "West University Little League" was founded in 1949 and is the largest Little League group in the United States.