360 Realty & Management offers leasing, single-family property management and multi-family property management for Houston Museum District. We offer services for owners and investors, current and future tenants, and realtors and agents.
If you are interested in Houston Museum District leasing and property management, please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you soon. For other inquiries, please visit our contact page.
We value your privacy and will not share your information.
About The Houston Museum District
The Houston Museum District, located in Houston, Texas, is an association of various galleries, museums, and cultural centers. The area has eighteen museums, eleven of which are free year round. The district boasts attendance of over eight million people.
• The Houston Museum District was started in 1977.
• The City of Houston formally recognized the Houston Museum District in 1989.
• In 1997, eleven museums came together to form the Houston Museum District Association; in 2002 five more museums joined the Association, followed by two more in 2007.
• The District has ten founding board members.
• The District includes the following museums: Buffalo Soldiers National Museum, Byzantine Fresco Chapel Museum, Children’s Museum of Houston, Contemporary Arts Museum Houston, Czech Cultural Center Houston, The Health Museum, Holocaust Museum Houston, Houston Center of Contemporary Craft, Houston Center for Photography, Houston Museum of Natural Science, Houston Zoo, The John C. Freeman Weather Museum, The Jung Center of Houston, Lawndale Art Center, The Menil Collection, The Museum of Fine Arts Houston, Rice University Art Gallery, and The Rothko Chapel.
• The Houston Museum District hosts an annual Museum District Day, which offers free general admissions and a shuttle service.