360 Realty & Management offers leasing, single-family property management and multi-family property management for Missouri City, Texas. We offer services for owners and investors, current and future tenants, and realtors and agents.
If you are interested in Missouri City leasing and property management, please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you soon. For other inquiries, please visit our contact page.
We value your privacy and will not share your information.
About Missouri City
Missouri City is located within both Ford Bend and Harris Counties of the Houston-Sugar Land – Baytown area of Texas. As of 2010, the city had a population of 67,358. Missouri City contains master-planned communities, including Lake Olympia, Riverstone, and Sienna Plantation.
• Missouri City has a ban on public smoking in most all areas of the city.
• Missouri City is served by both the Fort Bend Independent School District and Houston Independent School District.
• There are a total of eight elementary schools, five middle schools, and four high schools.
• A branch of the Houston Community College system operates out of Missouri City.
• Missouri City has one public library that is a part of the Fort Bend County Libraries system.
• Missouri City is home to numerous professional athletes including Houston Texans’ Dunta Robinson, David Carr of the New York Giants, and Aaron Glenn of the Houston Texans.