360 Realty & Management offers leasing, single-family property management and multi-family property management for Spring, Texas. We offer services for owners and investors, current and future tenants, and realtors and agents.
If you are interested in Spring leasing and property management, please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you soon. For other inquiries, please visit our contact page.
We value your privacy and will not share your information.
Spring is a census-designated place located in Harris County, Texas. As of 2010, the population was 54,298 and was incorporated in 1836. Spring is the former home to America, the Goodyear airship.
• The name "Spring" is used for a larger area of the county, but there is also a town named Spring - which is only about 1 square kilometer.
• Spring has a very large amount of private schools, a total of sixteen.
• The North Harris County College operates out of Spring and was created in 1973.
• Baldwin Boettcher Branch Library, operated by the Harris County Public Library system, is located at 22248 Aldine Westfield Road.
• Spring has four parks.
• The Splashtown Waterpark Houston is in Spring.
• Spring has two popular shopping areas: the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion and Old Town Spring.
Notable Spring residents include: actors Matt Bomer, Ben Rapport, and Lee Pace, former WWE wrestler Umaga, and Red Sox pitcher Josh Beckett.