360 Realty & Management offers leasing, single-family property management and multi-family property management for Klein, Texas. We offer services for owners and investors, current and future tenants, and realtors and agents.
If you are interested in Klein leasing and property management, please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you soon. For other inquiries, please visit our contact page.
We value your privacy and will not share your information.
Klein is an unincorporated community in North Harris County, Texas. It is in the extraterritorial jurisdiction of Houston and borders Tomball to the North. It is so named for German immigrant, Adam Klein.
• Klein is home to one of the few private airports in the country that has a Federal Aviation Administration control tower, David Wayne Hooks Memorial Airport.
• David Wayne airport is also home to the Civil Air Patrol’s Delta Composite Squadron.
• Klein operates seven fire stations, run by the Klein Volunteer Fire Department and is located at 16180 Sqyures.
• Klein’s post office is located at 7717 Louetta Road.
• Klein is served by the Harris County Sheriff’s Office.
• Klein Park is a seven-acre facility that contains four athletic fields and is operated by Harris County Precinct 4.
• Klein has quite a few famous natives, including: Olympic gold-medalists Chad Hedrick and Laura Wilkinson, actors Matt Bomer, Lee Pace, Ben Rappaport, Lynn Collins and musicians Lyle Lovett, Derek Webb, and Aaron Tate.