360 Realty & Management offers leasing, single-family property management and multi-family property management for Montrose. We offer services for owners and investors, current and future tenants, and realtors and agents.
If you are interested in Montrose leasing and property management, please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you soon. For other inquiries, please visit our contact page.
We value your privacy and will not share your information.
Montrose was established in 1911 and is a residential neighborhood in an area of Houston, Texas called Neartown. The city is home to the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston and the Contemporary Arts Museum Houston. Montrose is also very well known as one of Houston’s most pedestrian friendly neighborhoods.
• Montrose was planned and developed by J. W. Link and the Houston Land Corporation.
• The first apartment hotel in Houston, the Plaza Apartment Hotel, is located on Montrose Blvd and cost one million dollars to construct.
• The Plaza Apartment Hotel was modeled after the Ritz-Carlton in New York.
• Montrose is home to the Anderson Fair; one of the oldest continually operated folk music festivals in the country.
• Some of Montrose’s most notable residents include: Lyndon Johnson, Howard Hughes, Ross S. Sterling, and Daniel Quinn.
• University of St. Thomas is located in Montrose and is comprised of Howard Hughes’ former Yoakum Street home, as well as the Link-Lee mansion.
• Montrose is in the Houston Independent School District and contains four elementary schools, two middle schools, and two high schools – including High School for the Performing and Visual Arts; there are also two private school located in Montrose.
• Montrose’s library, Eleanor K. Freed-Montrose Neighborhood Library, is located at 4100 Montrose Boulevard.