360 Realty & Management offers leasing, single-family property management and multi-family property management for Pearland, Texas. We offer services for owners and investors, current and future tenants, and realtors and agents.
If you are interested in Pearland leasing and property management, please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you soon. For other inquiries, please visit our contact page.
We value your privacy and will not share your information.
Pearland is in Brazoria, Fort Bend, and Harris counties and located on the Gulf Coast of Texas. As of 2010 it had a population of 91,252 and was ranked 34th fastest growing suburb in the nation, by Forbes Magazine.
• Pearland is the fastest growing suburb in the Greater Houston area and 10th in the state of Texas.
• Pearland is pronounced, “pear-land”.
• Pearland was originally named Mark Belt and was established in 1882.
• Pearland was originally a heavily agricultural area that harvested predominantly fruit.
• The Pearland Independent School District is the city’s biggest employer, with 1,800 employees.
• Parts of Pearland are also served by the Alvin Independent School District, the Fort Bend Independent School District, Clear Creek Independent School District, and the Houston Independent School District.
• Four institutes of higher learning operate out of Pearland: Alvin Community College, San Jacinto College, Pearland Community College Center, and a satellite campus of the University of Houston – Clear Lake.
• Pearland has seven shopping centers and one movie theatre.
• Brazoria County Library System operates the Pearland Library, located at 3522 Liberty Drive.
• Pearland is eighty-three percent residential.
• Within the Pearland city limits is Skyway Manor Airport, which is a privately owned airport.
• Pearland has three recreational centers, including: C.V. Coppinger Family YMCA, Pearland Parks and Recreation Department, and the Pearland Natatorium and Recreational Center.