360 Realty & Management offers leasing, single-family property management and multi-family property management for The Galleria. We offer services for owners and investors, current and future tenants, and realtors and agents.
If you are interested in Galleria leasing and property management, please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you soon. For other inquiries, please visit our contact page.
We value your privacy and will not share your information.
About The Galleria
The Galleria is an upscale development in the Uptown District of Houston, Texas. With over 375 stores and 3 million square feet, The Galleria is the seventh largest mall in the United States and the largest in the state of Texas.
Opened in 1970, The Galleria was developed by Gerald D. Hines and was modeled after the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele ll in Milan.
• The Galleria’s anchor stores include: Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Sak’s Fifth Ave, Dillard’s and two Macy’s.
• The Galleria has had three expansions – Galleria ll being the first in 1976, Galleria lll in 1986, and Galleria lV in 2002.
• The Galleria also includes two Westin hotels: The Westin Galleria and the Westin Oaks.
• In 2002, the Simon Property Group acquired The Galleria, after an unsuccessful buyout attempt by The Westfield Group.
• The only Microsoft store in Texas is located in The Galleria.
• The Galleria has been voted one of the world’s best shopping malls in Forbes’ magazine.
• The Galleria includes many high-end retailers including: Coach, Fendi, Dior, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and Yves Saint Laurent among many others.
• The only Tesla Motors store in Texas is located in theGalleria.
• Fashion Centre, Uptown Collection, Highland Village, and Rice Village – all of which include high-end stores similar to those located in The Galleria, surround The Galleria.