360 Realty & Management offers leasing, single-family property management and multi-family property management for Deer Park. We offer services for owners and investors, current and future tenants, and realtors and agents.
If you are interested in Deer Park leasing and property management, please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you soon. For other inquiries, please visit our contact page.
We value your privacy and will not share your information.
About Deer Park
Deer Park, Texas is located in Harris County, and as of the 2010 U.S. Census it has a population of 32,010. The Houston Ship Channel borders it to the north with the cities of Pasadena and La Porte to the east, south and west.
A settler from Illinois founded the city in 1892 named Renford Thomas Simonton. The area had a large population of deer at the time and was named for that reason.
• Citizens of Deer Park voted to become incorporated on December 12, 1948.
• Deer Park calls itself the “Birthplace of Texas” due to the fact that the initial treaty that ended the Battle of San Jacinto was signed in the city.
• Deer Park has a school district with 14 campuses, a city library, community theater, municipal court building, three fire stations, numerous city parks and recreational facilities, and one college: San Jacinto College (Central Campus).
• Deer Park has an “Adopt-A-Spot” program that allows groups and individuals to adopt a green space for the purpose of up keeping the quality of the area.
• Notable residents of Deer Park include: former Miss USA and Miss Universe, Chelsi Smith and former MLB pitcher for the Houston Astros, Andy Pettitte.