360 Realty & Management offers leasing, single-family property management and multi-family property management for Fresno, Texas. We offer services for owners and investors, current and future tenants, and realtors and agents.
If you are interested in Fresno leasing and property management, please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you soon. For other inquiries, please visit our contact page.
We value your privacy and will not share your information.
Fresno, Texas is a census-designated place located in Fort Bend County, with a population of 19,069 as of 2010. The city borders Houston to the north and it made up primarily of housing communities.
• Fresno has the Mustang Community Center; a 5-acre community center that has a baseball field, a meeting room, two pavilions, tables, a play area, and a walking trail.
• It is rumored that the city got its name from a settler from Fresno, California.
• Fresno has about 1,881 households.
• Fresno has one post office and five public schools.
• The land that Fresno is on was once surrounded by cotton fields and was patented in 1824.
• Fresno got its first telephone line in 1914.