360 Realty & Management offers leasing, single-family property management and multi-family property management for Stafford, Texas. We offer services for owners and investors, current and future tenants, and realtors and agents.
If you are interested in Stafford leasing and property management, please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you soon. For other inquiries, please visit our contact page.
We value your privacy and will not share your information.
Stafford, Texas is a city located in both Harris and Fort Bend Counties and falls within the Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown area. As of 2010 the city's population was 17,693. Opened in 1967, Texas Instrument has large production plant in the city.
• Stafford has the only municipal school district in the entire state of Texas.
• Stafford's mayor, Leonard Scarcella, was elected in 1969 and is still in office as of 2012.
• Stafford is known as a "bedroom community".
• Stafford was incorporated in 1956.
• Stafford operates three fires stations.
• Houston Community College System Southwest College is located at 10041 Cash Road in Stafford.
• Stafford has approximately 35.6 acres of dedicated greenspace that operate as parks and recreational facilites, including: playgrounds, jogging trails, fountains, sports fields, and picnic benches.
• Stafford left the Fort Bend Independent School District in the late 1970s and started the Stafford Municpal School District; it is the only school district in the state that is controlled by the city.
• The Stafford Post Office is located at 4110 Bluebonnet Drive.
• Stafford is represented in Texas' 22nd congressional district by Pete Olson.
• 360 Realty & Management offers leasing and property management for Stafford, including real estate management, and residential property management for single-family homes, residential leases, and residential lots and land.